We are looking for a caring, dependable and enthusiastic Resident Assistant to join our team!
This is a part-time day position working in our Memory Care Unit
The Resident Assistant supports the Activity Director and other ancillary departments in caring, assessing, organizing, and implementation of recreational services to address the individualized needs and interests of the residents.
1. Good organization skills
2. Good communication skills
3. Interest in the older population and communicate in a caring Christian manner
4. Be able to respect all residents’ rights according to the policy manual and HIPAA (Privacy)
7. Be able to respectfully interact with co-workers and residents
9. Be willing to work according to Prairieview's Mission Statement and our Core Values (Respect, Excellence, Integrity, and Compassion).
Paid time off