Heartfelt care, a comforting smile, the warm touch of a hand…the love and pleasantries of a cozy family environment abound at Prairieview Skilled Care, the first and original community built for Prairieview Lutheran Homes.
Opened in 1974 and just recently renovated, this skilled nursing place offers a combination of 48 private and 6 semi-private rooms for men and women.
Our residents are encouraged to bring treasured mementos and favorite pieces of furniture to personalize and enhance their rooms.
- Personalized care plans tailored to meet each resident’s unique needs
- Select Dining including choices for all three meals each day
- Individualized meal plans for special diets
- Rehab to Home program with licensed therapists
- Recreation and events
- Inter-denominational spiritual care provided daily
- Garden areas, snacks, cable TV, internet service, hair care
- Consistent and superbly skilled nursing for short-term and long-term care
- Trained staff and volunteers get to know each resident personally and take pride in providing one-on-one attention.
Making everyday life for seniors full and rewarding in a loving Christian community.
This is where you belong.
for Skilled Care
10:00AM-Devotions & Hymns
10:30AM- Sing along
1:00PM-Yahtzee/ Bible Study